There are many reasons why you might want a motorcycle driving license. Regardless of your reason, an amazing experience is awaiting you, and we would love to help you get started. Our goal is to give you the best possible experience when getting your motorcycle driving license. At Din Min Trafik, you can get your motorcycle driving license quickly. It usually takes about 5 to 6 weeks.
Which requirements are there for the motorcycle driving license?
When getting a motorcycle driving license, the same standard requirements apply as when getting a driving license for a car.
- Have your official residence in Denmark
- Have a medical certificate documenting your physical state
- Complete a traffic-related first aid course (however, this only applies if you are getting your first driving license. If you have already taken the course when getting your driving license for a car, you do not need to take it again)
There are three types of motorcycle driving licenses. We offer all three types of motorcycle driving licenses at Din Min Trafik. Various age requirements apply, and here, you can see which category of motorcycle driving license you can get:
- A1 (small motorcycle): If you are between the age of 18 and 20, you can get an A1 driving license (max. displacement of 125 cm3, limited to a maximum of 11 kW, and a proportion between engine power and gross weight of max. 0.1 kW/kg)
- A2 (medium-sized motorcycle): If you are between the age of 20 and 24, you can get an A2 driving license (max. 35 kW, and a proportion between engine power and gross weight of max. 0.2 kW/kg and not derived from motorcycles with more than twice the maximum engine power)
- A (large motorcycle): If you are older than 24 years of age, you do not need A1 and A2, but can acquire an A license, which is the name of the largest motorcycle driving license.
This is how to get a driving license for a motorcycle
In order to get your motorcycle driving license, you must as a minimum complete 29 theory lessons, 13 practical lessons, 4 lessons on the beginner's track and 5 lessons on the technical track.
However, it is not unusual to need additional theory lessons as well as practical lessons. You should always enter into dialogue with your driving instructor about this, in order to make sure that you are prepared to pass your driving test.
We are of the opinion that it would be preferable for you to pass your theory as well as your practical test in the first attempt. Therefore, it is important that you get the lessons you need.
Contact us to find out more about motorcycle driving licenses
You can register for each course start on our website, but you are obviously welcome to write or call if you have any questions about getting a motorcycle driving license. We can answer questions about lessons and prices, making sure that you are well equipped for your first theory lesson.
You can contact Din Min Trafik on the telephone number +45 70 23 00 70 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We will answer all enquiries as quickly as possible.